Saturday, October 14, 2006

Blogger Beta

I've been seeing traffic from beta.blogger.com lately and I got curious (I usually post by email) so I logged into blogger and found out a little about the new program. The big feature they added is the ability to label or categorize your posts, which I am going to try to start doing, though I'm not sure if I will be able to do it over email or not yet. If you want to upgrade to the beta version (assuming you have a blogger blog) you will need or need to get a google account (you have one if you use gmail, or can get on during the conversion process). Then you log into blogger and there should be a banner on the right side of the page to do the conversion and tie your blogger account to your google account. After that you post from beta.blogger.com, not much too it. The new beta version seems to work very well so far, so I would go for it (I particularly like the new spell checker).

No comments: