Thursday, May 11, 2006

Google Analytics, Instructables

I thought you might be interested to know that I am transitioning this site to Google Analytics from CqCounter now that Google has sent me an activation code. I am going to try to write a review type thing on both services tomorrow, but I'm busy dealing with the end of the school year and helping a friend setup a new computer at the moment.

Meanwhile, if you are looking for something to do, check out Instructables. Instructables is a community driven (basically a wiki) for DIY engineering/electronics projects. For example, check out these instructions on how to control an R/C car with a computer (using an Atmel micro controller and a max232) that Make linked this afternoon. Along the same lines, HackADay and DIYLive track some of the more interesting projects that people post on the web.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»