Monday, May 15, 2006

Ibiblio

I don't have time for a big post right now, so I thought I should point out a lesser known source of information on the web.

You may know ibiblio.org as a Sourceforge mirror, but it also hosts a variety of other projects, as well as some books and informational websites. To get an idea what is available, visit the homepage or look at the index. Of particular interest to readers of this site, is the computer section with tutorials for many open source programs as well as some books on programming. If you are looking for something else, I found the Open Source Cookbook (pdf here) interesting (before I was on a restricted diet, I read the .4 version, but I see there is a new one out now).

If you are looking for even more (research oriented) content written by the community, everyone should know about Wikipedia, a huge web encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

For now, enjoy your evening!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»