Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

So maybe I'm jumping the gun a little here, but I figure people might be interested in how the internet is celebrating.

For example, both NORAD and Google have their Santa trackers going. (NORAD Google)

Digital Photography School has some tips on taking good pictures at any festivities you may be having, though the best pictures I took at my families little get together today were of some feathered friends enjoying my grandparent's bird feeder.

You may also be interested in this guide to photographing the lights that seem to be lighting up many towns these days. It looks like the trick is to take the pictures before it's completely dark.

Don't forget to check out Google's annual Holiday cartoon, if you haven't already noticed it (click the Google logo). Some of the old ones are still available too, just change the number in the end of the above link (ie: doodle12.html becomes doodle10.html)

Enjoy Your Holidays (if you are looking for an alternative)

A couple of my Holiday photos (NY weather is odd this year...)

Blue jay
Woodpecker

No comments: