Sunday, December 03, 2006

Open Source Cookbook

One of the great things about the internet is that you can find information about anything with it, for example how to make food. It came to my attention that my family didn't know about the Open Source Cookbook, so I thought I might as well mention it here. Having some dietary restrictions I haven't actually tried any of the recipes, but the introductory info seems sound. There are two versions available right now. The newer one is much shorter, so I would look at both. I'm not sure if the "preview" version is only some of the content, or is just shorter due to formatting changes (it seems like everything is there).

If you would prefer something written even more for the "Geek" crowd, I would suggest you look at Cooking For Engineers

No comments: