Monday, April 24, 2006

Google Testing New Features, At Random?

There is an interesting post on the Google Blog tonight about feature testing. Apparently, Google chooses people at random to test new features on, which is why people occasionally get different versions of Google. I wonder if there is any way to get yourself a greater chance of being selected, and how many other companies do this? Anyway, its some interesting food for thought, and talks about some upcoming Google features (something I always enjoy keeping track of).

Oh well, back to my normal, productive activities. Check out the post here. Hopefully I will be able to return to adding more of my own content in the near future, but I have a lot of "reviews" to go to before some major tests over the next couple weeks.

No comments: