Sunday, April 23, 2006

Orbitfiles

Just a quick post tonight...

If you have been keeping track of this blog for awhile, you may remember that I have posted about free online storage a couple times before. I tend to use box.net but there are a number of alternatives. Orbitfiles is a new (to me at least) site, which I saw on digg today. It combines some of the features of other storage sites I've mentioned, combining an upload utility with some of the social features of box.net. I haven't actually tried it out yet (I'm fine with what I have right now) but if you are looking for some free online storage (or >1G for a fee) then you might want to check out Orbitfiles.

On a totally unrelated note, I enjoyed this article on CNET, be sure to read some of the comments, lots of interesting back and forth. It does happen too.

No comments: