Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Blog Addons

Not feeling like doing anything more useful, while I sit around feeling awful this afternoon, I have again been websurfing for blog addons. I found a nice checklist here, and have implemented a couple of the suggestions. I'm not sure I like the layout of the emailed rss feed, but it could be nice in some situations so I added it anyway. I also changed my rss link to a feedburner version so I can get a look at who is subscribing. If you must, feel free to use the blogger feed though.

If you take a look at the sidebar you should be able to figure out the changes that matter to the reader. Hopefully I will be feeling better and will give you some interesting content tomorrow.

Also, I have been doing a lot of linking lately, if I link to something I shouldn't please tell me (email or post a comment)

No comments: