Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fun with Gmail

I am a big fan of Google in general and Gmail. Feeling awful this afternoon, I have been surfing the web so I though I would share some of my new finds. The first one is a collection of gmail tools/a kind of gmail blog. Most of the stuff they listed I already knew about but it is a good collection for some of the rest of you. The second is a site offering a Gmail hard drive service. Of coarse, us Linux users with Fuse in our kernels, can just use gmailfs (I think there is a windows version someplace too). If you still don't have a google account and want to get in on the action you can get invites here. The same server also has 30gigs.com invites (what would you do with 30G of email space?). I just donated 95 of tonight's 100 gmail invites, so there are plenty (well over 1000) available.

For my fellow bloggers, on another blog I came across a service that will generate pdfs of you rss feed. Could be a cool touch for people w/o rss readers that want to read you off line. I will add it to this blog a little later. Check it out here.

Oh well, Enough for tonight, to bed.

No comments: